Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What's life mean to you?

Leave my hometown 4 months ago to pursue my dreams.

Started a new life in Singapore.

Singapore was a nice place for me to challenge and growth.
From the 1st day until now i had never regret for studying in Singapore.

So it had been 4 months here. My life condition was up and down.
I'm glad that my life condition was up and down because it can show the power of faith.

"LIFE"

What does life mean to you?

What does life mean to me?

My life is the story about me.
I'm the director of my life even the main actor too.
So I'm the one to choose what my life going to be.

But

Does it mean that you can choose your life before you born?
We are born as normal figure or feature.
But there was some born as special children.

How was their life going to be?

Can they accept the facts?
Will they be strong?
What do u think?

Today I was so impress by Lee Hayes Kerr. A 5 years old boy.
He's Xin Zhi's brother. He had difficulty on moving his low part of his body.


If u complain your life is sucks.
What can he complain on his life.

He was practicing on walk. The way he walk was like the way our life will be.
He was struggling on walking but when he fell down he will stand up by himself.
A 5 years old child with death moving cells of lower body challenge himself to walk like normal.
I was fully respect the spirit that he have. His determination was very strong.
He doesn't need anyone to help him to reached the destination.
Although it's take time but he still make it.


Now come to us.
What will you do when u facing problem?
Will u have the same spirit as the 5 years old child?

Life is always struggling.
BUT
The struggling life is the way to proceed to success.
A 5 years old special child never give up on himself.
How could a normal person give up on one thing.

We should fight for our dreams.
Fight for Peace.

2 comments:

  1. 世界是公平的。辛苦的时候,不要只想着自己。用心眼观看不同的角度,感受世界,不要只是围绕着自己。每个人都在努力,为的是自己的幸福与世界和平。没有例外,只有心境的高低!要谦虚地欣赏,相信着每个人都有自己的使命,每个人都会是你学习的对象。特殊小孩有着一个我们常都会忘了的‘赤裸之心’!加油!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live well! Blessing to everyone =)

    ReplyDelete