Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A song that let's you appear in my mind

This is an old song from NEYO, one of my all time favorite. When I'm listening to this song she will appear in my mind. And I can't stop thinking of her now as what the lyrics wrote ' She steal my heart. Ain't no doubt about it. Girl, you're everything i need'. Below is the lyrics that its felt so strong in my heart and related to me.

I can't figure it out there's something about her
Kinda the woman that can do for herself
I look at her and it makes me proud
That the kind of girl i need

her favorite thing to say
' Don't worry i got it '
and
everything she got
Best believe she bought it

She steal my heart
Ain't no doubt about it
Girl, you're everything i need

You're everything i need

She got her own things that's why i love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment